Become a Member
We welcome all who are interested in becoming a member of WFI. As members, we will provide guidance, support and direction to each individual and families to empower them to seek a better life. Members are committed to giving back to the local community, church and schools. As members, you are expected to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours yearly.
In order to become a WFI Member:
1. You must complete and forward the membership application
2. You are expected to attend monthly meetings.
3. You are expected to pay monthly fees and a one time association fee.
Become a Mentor
By all estimates, an astounding 17.6 million young people – nearly half the population of young people between 10 and 18 years of age – live in situations that put them at risk of not living up to their potential.
Women’s Friendship Inc. members are caring adults offering support, advice, friendship, reinforcement and offering constructive examples. This has proved to be a powerful tool for helping young people fulfills their potential.
1. You must fill out and forward the mentor application.
2. You must consent to having a background check performed.
3. You must attend several trainings and workshops.Become a Volunteer
The good news is that it's never too late to realize your dreams—or at least to taste them once again through volunteering. Sure, volunteering is the right thing to do and provides its own reward. There are 1.5 million nonprofit organizations that count on volunteers to deliver their important, often lifesaving, programs and services. Nearly 65 million of us rise to the call for service and participate in some type of voluntary activity each year. Women’s Friendship Inc. is looking for those dedicated persons to join our group. But volunteering isn't just about helping others; it's also a chance to learn new things, meet new people, and, frankly, have some FREE fun.
Become a Volunteer
In Order to serve as a WFI Volunteer:
1. You must fill out our and forward your application.
2. You must follow-up with the Volunteer Coordinator to be oriented into the program.
3. You will be required to accurately document and present your volunteer hours to the Volunteer Coordinator.
Click Here to Download the WFI Application
Support our Mission
The Women’s Friendship Inc. is an 501C3 Nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Mail your donations to:
Women’s Friendship Inc.
1196 Autumn Hill Court
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Make an On-Line Donation using PayPal